How to Move Your ziftrCOINs to Cryptsy
Trying to figure out how to move your ziftrCOINs from your ziftrCOIN-Qt wallet over to Cryptsy? We’re here to help! Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you out.
First you’re going to head over to Cryptsy.
Create a Cryptsy account if you don't have one already.
- Log in.
- Once you're logged in, click on the "Balances" tab.
- In the "Crypto Balances" section, scroll to the bottom and find ziftrCOIN/ZRC. (If you can't find it, you may need to select "Show All Accounts" at the top of this section.)
- Click the green arrow next to the ziftrCOIN and select "Deposit/Autosell ZRC." (It won't actually autosell, so don't worry.)
- Copy the deposit address that pops up.
Now you’re going to head over to your ziftrCOIN-Qt wallet to finish the process. (If you don’t already have a ziftrCOIN-Qt wallet, you can download one here.)
- Open up your ziftrCOIN-Qt wallet.
- Click the "Send" tab.
- Find where it says "Pay To:" and paste the address that you just copied from Cryptsy.
- Find where it says "Label" and enter something that will tell you that you sent your ziftrCOINs to your Cryptsy account.
- Enter the amount of ziftrCOINs you would like to send.
- Click "Send."
- Click on the "Transactions" tab to see the status. It will take just a few minutes.